50 questions to ask your spouse on date night that can strengthen your marriage
Posted September 12
You have caught the man of your dreams and love every second you spend together. That’s great! Everyone wishes they could say the same thing. Even if you have already tied the knot, it is healthy to continue being curious about one another.
You asked a lot of questions while you were dating to get to know each other better and see if there were real romantic sparks. Should that stop now that you have made a commitment to one another?
Here are 50 questions to ask your spouse on your next date night:
1. Are you happy with the amount of time we spend together?
2. Name your least favorite household chore.
3. When did you first know you loved me?
4. How do you want others to describe you?
5. Based on our marriage experiences, what advice would you give people who are dating?
6. How could I be a better wife/husband?
7. What hobby would you like to take up together?
8. How well are we serving others?
9. What is one thing God has taught you this week?
10 .In what areas is it hardest to be “totally” open and honest with me?
11. If you could donate a million dollars to a cause, what would it be?
12. How can I be a better mother/father?
13. What is one aspect in your parents’ relationship that you would like to mimic in ours?
14. What’s one cool skill you wish you had?
15. Are you content or satisfied with the way your life is right now?
16. What’s one thing I have never done for you that you wish I would?
17. What is your favorite meal as of today?
18. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
19. How did we make each other smile this week?
20. What is your biggest dream?
21. What character traits do you strive for most?
22. Are there any predictable things about me that you really like?
23. What things do I do for you that you absolutely don’t want me to stop?
24. If we had a theme song, what would it be?
25. Are there any ways you’d like to reach out to others as a couple?
26. What’s your favorite place we’ve visited?
27. When have you needed me to take initiative but I didn’t?
28. Have I ever made you feel more like a competitor than a helper?
29. How are we different?
30. How are we similar?
31. What do I do that makes you feel most loved?
32. What’s the best surprise you have ever received?
33. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what 3 books would you bring? What 3 people would you bring?
34. If you could live anywhere for a year, where would you choose?
35. Would you like to move within the next 5 years?
36. Do you think you will want to be living where we are, doing exactly what we do now in 10 years?
37. What was your first impression of me?
38. Who is the leader in our marriage? How do you feel about that?
39. If our love story were written, what would be the title?
40. What’s one thing you have never told me?
41. Describe your perfect day.
42.What about the world brings you joy?
43. What’s your favorite outfit that I wear?
44. Has unresolved conflict damaged our relationship in the past?
45. What makes you the most fulfilled or happiest as a wife/husband?
46. What do you believe to be your gifts/talents?
47. What are your weaknesses as of today?
48. At what times do you need assurance of my love the most?
49. What desires do you have that we haven’t discussed?
50. What questions have you been dying to ask me?
Tana is a student with a passion for words. She believes that written words can touch people in ways unimaginable. In her spare time she enjoys singing, hiking, cuddling in a fuzzy blanket, and spending time with her friends and family.