44 dynamite text messages that'll make his day
Posted June 21
One of the best ways to keep a marriage fun and exciting is super simple — just send loving messages to each other whenever you’re apart. Your husband needs to be reminded that you love him and you’re thinking about him. Something as simple as a five-word text message can make his day.
You can be flirty, sweet, funny or passionate — whatever you choose, your hubby will see his phone light up with your dynamite text message and won’t be able to stop smiling.
1. You are the best husband. Ever.
2. That smile of yours drives me crazy.
3. You make me happy, babe.
4. I like you. A lot.
5. I just want to be upfront and say that I visually enjoy you.
6. Cuddling with you would be perfect right now.
7. I wish I was kissing you instead of missing you.
8. I’ll admit, you’re on my mind more than just sometimes.
9. One of your hugs would be nice right now.
10. I hope your day is as nice as one of your kisses.
11. I can’t wait to kiss you tonight.
12. I love you with all my heart.
13. Even though I see you all the time, I still miss you a whole bunch.
14. You wanna know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.
15. You are my one in seven billion.
16. Every time I’m away from you, my heart really misses you.
17. You sir, are very attractive.
18. Good luck today, hot stuff.
19. I love you more than you know.
20. Can’t get you off my mind.
21. You’re my favorite person.
22. I’m so lucky to have you.
23. I can’t wait to see you tonight.
24. I get butterflies just thinking about the next time I’ll see you.
25. I can’t believe you’re in my life.
26. I need a smooch right now.
27. Being with you is my favorite thing.
28. Hey sexy, wanna go out tonight?
29. You look great today.
30. I’m so glad I’ve got you.
31. I hope your day is spectacular.
32. I still fall for you every day.
33. You really are one of a kind.
34. It's going to be great when you finally come home tonight.
35. I can’t stop thinking about you.
36. Counting down the minutes until I get to see you again.
37. The best part of my day is when I’m with you.
38. I’m so proud of my hot hubby.
39. I’m so glad I married you.
40. Hey hot stuff. How’s your day going?
41. I’ve got it so good with you.
42. I love you to the moon and back.
43. I’m so ready for our future together.
44. I still remember the feeling I felt when I first saw you.
It’s always a good idea to let your sweetheart know you’re thinking about him. Have fun sending him these dynamite texts messages and keep your love alive even when you’re apart.
McKenna Park is a staff writer at FamilyShare. She's a happy wife, puppy mama, ice cream addict and film nerd. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.