32 love texts your husband needs from you
Posted July 10
Do you ever have those moments when you are just so grateful for your husband but don’t know how to tell him? He works a lot; the kids keep you busy, and even at 10 p.m. when you think you have a moment alone, the chores are calling your name.
Telling your husband you love him, miss him, appreciate him and are constantly thinking about him is essential. He needs to hear these things as well as the flirty, "You are so handsome" comments.
You probably stay in constant communication with your husband through texting about the various activities you are doing. He then replies to let you know that he will be home at 5 pm from work and would like you to pick up the kids from soccer practice. This is fine, but how often do you send him flirty texts? How often do you tell him you love him and are grateful for his hard work?
Your man will love getting more romantic texts from you. There is no requirement to what these texts have to say, but here are 32 ideas to help boost your husband’s self-esteem and remind him how blessed you are to have him forever.
- You are AMAZING. Just thought you should know.
- I miss you!
- Have a great day at work -- can’t wait till you get home!
- I like you. I like you a LOT.
- You are sweetest man in the world.
- I’m here for you.
- How did I get so lucky to have you?
- You are the best father ever.
- I’m counting down the hours till our date night.
- Perfect night to snuggle. You & Me 8 pm.
- I love you. Just thought you should know.
- I wanna be in your arms.
- I will always love you.
- Call in sick -- let's spend the day together!
- Hey, good lookin’, I got a babysitter for the kids tonight. Surprise date night!
- I am so blessed to call you mine.
- I trust you with all my heart.
- You inspire me every day.
- Thank you for fixing the _________. You’re so handy!
- You make me want to be a better person.
- Thank you for just being you.
- Hey, handsome, how does a picnic sound?
- Still laughing at your joke from last night.
- Thank you for working hard to provide for our family.
- I’m praying for you.
- Hey, I need your advice.
- I am so proud of everything you have accomplished.
- Just wanted you to know that you are on my mind today.
- I would be so lost without you.
- How did I get so lucky to have you as my husband?
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Tana is a student with a passion for words. She believes that written words can touch people in ways unimaginable. In her spare time she enjoys singing, hiking, cuddling in a fuzzy blanket, and spending time with her friends and family.