Local News

3 kids, 2 adults treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in Wendell

Posted May 10

— Three children and two adults from Wendell were taken to the hospital early Wednesday morning to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

A charcoal grill in the home on Fox Run Drive began to fill it with the gas, authorities said.

Authorities said their injuries were not serious, but the outcome could have been much worse if it had been detected later in the morning.

The incident was ruled accidental.

Comments

Please with your WRAL.com account to comment on this story. You also will need a Facebook account to comment.

Oldest First
View all