21 things you NEVER want to hear during childbirth
Posted May 26
Childbirth is one of the most difficult things a woman can go through. And hearing any of these 21 phrases from your husband or doctor might be the only thing more difficult.
1. Doctor: "Oops."
2. Husband: "Does it hurt?"
3. Doctor: "It's a baby girl! Wait; just a minute. OK no ... it's a boy -- my bad."
4. Husband: "I think I'm gonna be sick."
5. Doctor: "I grew up on a farm so I've seen it all."
6. Husband: "Can we switch the channel?"
7. Husband: "Is that supposed to happen?"
8. Doctor: "Nurse, call Carl and tell him I won't make it so he can dvr the game for me."
9. Husband: "Honey, I brought the video camera so we don't lose any memories!"
10. Doctor: "Just calm down and breathe."
11. Husband: "Can I add this to my Snapchat story?"
12. Husband: "Hey doc, I've had this growth on my foot for a while and was wondering if you could take a quick peek at it."
13. Doctor: "My nickname in med school was Dr. Strange. You know, like the superhero."
14. Husband: "Hey babe where do you want to go eat after this?"
15. Husband: "Nurse, can I get some more of this orange jello and another juice box?"
16. Doctor: "This is Amy. She's our newest delivery nurse and I'll be training her today."
17. Husband: "I packed your swimsuit in case the hospital has a pool."
18. Doctor: "My narcolepsy hasn't bothered me for weeks."
19. Husband: "Does this chair recline at all?"
20. Doctor: #newspeedrecord #doctorgoals
21. Husband: "I can't even."
New mother/only sane person in the room: "Hello baby. Welcome to my crazy world."
Alex recently graduated with a degree in public relations. He loves to write and is now working as an intern helping produce content for FamilyShare.com.