Hopscotch Music Festival kicks off Thursday with an endless array of day parties and the traditional evening shows.
While some venues are also restaurants (Tir na Nog, Busy Bee) many aren't, so we wanted to put together a dining guide for the hungry Hopscotcher!
Here is a list of the venues that also double as restaurants:
- Five Star - if you are there definitely dine there! Heat Seeker Shrimp, please!
- Busy Bee - The loaded tots - nuff said. (Hosting day and night parties)
- Berkeley Cafe - They lost their large music room, but not the restaurant portion.
- Tir na Nog - (Hosting day and night parties)
- Raleigh Times - Great burgers and try their grilled cheese! (Hosting day parties only)
- Kings Barcade - (Hosting day and night parties) Go to the walk-up window next door Garland - Open 11:30 a.m. - midnight all three days of Hopscotch -
- The Pit
- Tuscan Blu
- Humble Pie
- Brewmaster's - great beer selections and a newly revamped menu
- Fiction Kitchen - A small venue so make reservations if you can. Only open for dinner. Serves vegan, vegetarian food.
- Poole's - make a reservation!
- Jose and Sons (formerly Jibarra) - Open for dinner on Thursday and Friday nights and lunch/dinner Saturday
- Square Rabbit
- Beasley's Chicken and Honey
- Bida Manda
- Troy Mezze Lounge - Get the Turkish coffee to keep you going!
- Joule - Coffee and pastries, breakfast and brunch.
- Vic's Italian Restaurant
- El Rodeo
- Centro - Great margaritas!
- Morning Times
- Pop-up Ice Cream - dessert!
- Caffe Luna
- The Remedy Diner
Check out our list of downtown Raleigh restaurants for even more options for dining during Hopscotch. And when you are out there, just use the Out and About app on your smartphone to find restaurants nearby!