20 signs your mom is your best friend
Posted January 9
Moms have been there for it all. Your first word, first day of school, first date and not just the firsts but everything else too (especially the bad days). More than that, you’ve become really close to your mom. She is, of course, still your mother, but she can be your best friend as well.
Here are 20 signs your mom is your best friend:
1. You call her basically every day
Good news, bad news, no news, it doesn’t really matter; you just need to talk to her every day and she loves talking to you.
2. She knows everything about you
3. She gives the best advice
She knows just exactly what to do.
4. She is always willing to lend an ear when you need someone to listen
You could honestly talk her ear off and she wouldn’t care
5. It’s actually impossible to hold a grudge against her
She always manages to make you smile again.
6. Her cooking is the best
No one else could ever come close.
7. You share the same interests
Most of the time.
8. She gets the "World’s Best Cheerleader" award
She’s always there cheering you on. No matter the occasion.
9. You’re actually becoming just like her
Which may or may not be a bad thing.
10. You share each other’s clothes
If you don’t have anything to wear, she will.
11. She loves you for just the way you are
12. Once you two start laughing, there’s no stopping
You two have so many inside jokes, no one knows what you’re talking or laughing about.
13. She will always take your side
Even when you’re wrong.
14. She can and will keep your secrets
You both tell each other everything.
15. She taught you everything you need to know
Now it’s time for you to apply all that you’ve learned.
16. You accept each other’s differences
You may be complete opposites, but you accept your differences and still love each other.
17. She has been and always will be Super Mom
She never ceases to amaze you. How does she do it?
18. She will always be there for you when you need her most
And you’ll be there for her.
19. You would be lost without her
Life without your mom just wouldn’t be right.
20. Absolutely nothing can come between you and your mom
No matter the distance or time apart, when you’re with her, you always feel at home.