Publix deals 12/17: Mueller's pasta, Smithfield bacon, Craisins & more!
Posted December 17, 2014
Publix has some good buys this week including Mueller's pasta, Smithfield bacon, Craisins, Campbell's cream soups, Pepsi products, Kellogg's Mini Wheats, Crisco oil & more!
These deals are valid December 17 – December 24, 2014.
Christmas Hours: Publix will be open on Christmas Eve until 7 pm. They will be closed on Christmas Day. They will be open regular hours on 12/26.
Gift Card promotion: There is a coupon in the ad for $10 off the purchase of one $50 Visa Gift Card with the purchase of $50 or more in groceries. $4.95 activation fee. See coupon for details.
Sweet potatoes, .59/lb
Publix baby carrots, 1 lb bag, $1.25
Red Delicious apples, $1.29/lb
Pears, various, $1.49/lb
Green beans, yellow or zucchini squash, $1.49/lb
Baby portabella mushrooms, 8 oz, $1.69
Plum tomatoes, $1.69/lb
Clementines, seedless, 5 lb box, $5.99
Fresh Express salad blend, select, BOGO
Publix frozen turkey, .79/lb, limit 2
Publix fresh turkey, $1.69/lb
Publix whole fresh pork picnic, $1.69/lb
Publix semi boneless half ham, $1.79/lb
Publix spiral sliced ham half, $2.19/lb
Standing rib roast, 2 lbs or more, $6.99/lb
Smithfield smoked bacon, 16 oz, BOGO for $3.50 each - $1/2 coupon from 12/7 SS = $3 each
Dairy & Frozen
Land O Lakes butter, 1 lb, quarters, BOGO for $2.50
Sabra Hummus, BOGO - $1 printable coupon
Bird’s Eye frozen veggies, select, BOGO
Mueller’s pasta, various 12 – 16 oz, BOGO for .70 each - $1/2 coupon from 11/16 SS = .20 each – great deal!
Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup, BOGO for .53 - $1/5 coupon from CampbellsKitchen.com = .33 each – very good deal
Ocean Spray Craisins, various 8 – 10 oz bags, BOGO for $1.50 - $1 coupon from 11/23 RP = .50
Del Monte veggies, canned, select, BOGO for .62 each - .40/4 coupon from 11/9 SS = .52 each
Keebler Town House or Club crackers, BOGO for $1.75 - .75/1 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 500 reward points = $1.00
Pepsi products, assorted, Buy 2 Get 2 Free
Lindsay olives, 6 oz, BOGO for $1.03 each - $1/2 printable coupon
Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats cereal, 15 – 18 oz box, BOGO for $1.52 each - .75/1 coupon from Smart Shopper coupons link above = .77
Wish Bone salad dressing, 16 oz, BOGO for $1.15 each
Bertolli pasta sauce, BOGO for $1.35 each
Crisco oil, select, 48 oz, BOGO for $1.61 – very good deal
Kraft mayo, or Miracle Whip, 30 oz, BOGO for $2.36 - .50/1 coupon from 11/9 SS
Lay’s potato chips, BOGO for $2.15 each
King Arthur flour, 5 lb bag, $2.99 - .75/1 coupon from 11/23 SS
Location: Publix at Bradford, 1020 Bradford Plaza Way, Cary, NC 27519 (The store is located at the corner of High House Road and Davis Drive in the Bradford Shopping Center.)
Store hours: Seven days a week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Publix Coupon Policy basics:
* No double coupons in NC stores
* Limit of 8 of the same coupons per day
* Publix accepts competitor's coupons and competitor's prescription coupons (at the pharmacy). The competitor's for the Cary Publix include Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Kroger and Food Lion.
* Can use a Manuf. coupon AND a Publix or Competitor's coupon on the same item
* Cannot combine the manufacturer's digital coupons from their website with paper manufacturer coupons
* No % off or % off total coupons are accepted
* No mobile coupons are accepted
* Coupons for a total off your total order (like $5 off a $20 purchase) will be limited to one Publix and one competitor's coupon per day
* Rain checks are only issued for items that are advertised outside the store (on the radio or TV, or in the weekly ad, mailer, or Internet site)
* No rain checks will be issued for Publix, competitor's, or manufacturer's coupons.
You can see their full coupon policy on their website.
* There is no reward card for Publix stores
* Sign up on Publix.com for digital coupons and use your phone number at register to redeem them
* Find store coupons in the in-store coupon booklet
* BOGO (buy one get one free) offers are each considered a separate purchase and each rings up at half price. A coupon maybe used on each item.
* Download the mobile app. to see sales
Publix was founded in 1930 in Winter Haven, Florida, by George W. Jenkins. They are the largest employee-owned grocery chain in the United States. In 2013, their retail sales were $28.9 billion and they have over 168,500 employees.