Raleigh, N.C. — As if you needed another reason to buy a cookie; now you can help provide school supplies for local children in need.
Lucettegrace chef and owner Daniel Benjamin is partnering with other nine other shops for the "Sweet Relief: Cookies for a Cause" fundraiser on Friday.
The following shops will be donating 25 percent of their cookies sales to Triangle Family Service to purchase the supplies:
- Lucettegrace, 235 S. Salsbury St., Raleigh
- Joule Coffee, 223 S. Wilmington St., Raleigh
- Morning Times, 8 E. Hargett St., Raleigh
- La Farm Bakery, 4248 SW Cary Parkway, Cary
- Loaf, 111 W. Parrish St., Durham
- Night Kitchen Bakehouse and Cafe, 10 W. Franklin St., Raleigh
- Escazu, 936 N. Blount St., Raleigh
- Boulted Bread, 614 West South St. Raleigh
- Guglhupf, 2706 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd., Durham
- Rose's Meat Market and Sweet Shop, 121 N. Gregson St., Durham
Note: Not all cookie sales are part of the promotion. Make sure to ask for the Cookies for a Cause selection.