Durham, N.C. — Start planning which shows you want to see because DPAC's lineup for SunTrust Broadway 2015-2016 series looks pretty good. There are so many Broadway shows on the bill that the venue has dubbed it the - "Broadway Doesn't Get Any Bigger Than This" season.
Here's a rundown of the shows included on this year's bill:
- Beautiful: The Carole King Musical: Sept. 23-Oct. 4, 2015
- A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder: Oct. 13-18, 2015
- The Illusionists: Nov. 10-15, 2015
- The Sound of Music: Dec. 1-6, 2015
- Matilda the Musical: Jan. 19-24, 2016
- Cabaret: April 19-24, 2016
- 42nd Street: May 3-8, 2016
- If/Then: May 24-29, 2016
Tickets are currently available as part of the SunTrust Broadway season package. Prices vary depending on titles and seats selected. Season Seat Members have first priority to the best seats to the highly anticipated return of "The Book of Mormon" and "Disney’s The Lion King." "Mormon" will be playing another limited engagement Dec. 29-Jan. 10 and "Lion King" is set for Feb. 16-23.
Which shows are you interested in seeing?