Ibotta has 2 fabulous cash back offers available for a $5 rebate when you redeem any 1 rebate and a $1 rebate when you submit any grocery receipt!
Not everyone got this rebate apparently. I did get it and so did the person who sent me the heads up about it. Some readers have posted that they have to submit 12 to 16 rebates to get the offer. So check your ibotta pp and see if you got it.
AND new members get $10 more when they submit a receipt within 2 weeks!
Here are the details:
If you are new to this great cash back grocery and retail site, sign up at ibotta.com HERE. AND you will get $10 back when you redeem a rebate within 2 weeks of signing up!
For the $5 rebate, go to the ibotta app and click on Bonuses in the top left drop down menu. You will see a bonus for Turkey Trot valid when you redeem 1 rebate. Expires 11/28/16. See their website for restrictions and exclusions. Again, not everyone got this rebate so check your account to see if you did and let us know.
For the $1 cash back rebate valid on the submission of any grocery receipt, head to the grocery or drug store you are shopping at (I clicked on Harris Teeter). It is only valid at certain stores. You will see an option for a $1 rebate at the top of the list of rebates if the store is particiapting. Expires 12/2/16. You will need to unlock this one so make sure you click the Unlock button.
This is an easy $6+ cash back just for redeeming any 1 rebate!
Thanks to Amy for the heads up on this one. She bought a $2.50 item and got back $7 total ($5 Turkey Trot bonus rebate, $1 rebate for submitting a receipt and $1 rebate for buying that specific item)!
How Ibotta Works:
1. The first step is to sign up on their website at ibotta.com HERE. . Click Sign up with e-mail to register. Then you will need to download the app on your smartphone or other mobile device as well. Just go to the app store on your phone and look for ibotta. Once you have signed up and have downloaded the app, you are ready to score these cash back coupons.
BONUS: You will get $10 back when you redeem a rebate within 2 weeks of signing up!
2. Before shopping, choose your offers through the app on your smartphone. The more you choose, the more cash back you'll earn. For each offer, you will need to complete a simple task to get the digital coupon. Some of the tasks include taking a 1 question poll, looking at a recipe or watching a video.
3. Go Shopping. Buy your chosen products at any of the major retailers that Ibotta supports.
4. Take a photo of your receipt and product bar code. They will verify your purchases and credit your account right away (you do not have to do this step at Food Lion. See below for details).
5. Cash in your earnings when they reach $5 or more. The money is sent to your PayPal account or cashed in for a participating gift card.
Participating stores: Ibotta works at many local retailers, restaurants, grocery and drug stores including these stores in our area: Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods, Just Save, BJ's, Publix, Target, Walmart, Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Food Lion, Whole Foods, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar and various restaurants and retail stores.
No Receipt Scan Stores: You don't actually have to scan your receipt at Food Lion, Lowes Foods, Just Save, Rite Aid and more. Once you have signed up and downloaded the app, go to the store section on the app and link your reward cards to your ibotta account, Your qualified purchases will go right to ibotta and you won't have to download any receipts. Make sure you connect your MVP card BEFORE checkout.
Ibotta offers do not come off at the register. They are saved to your ibotta account. Once you reach $5 in earnings, you can have it deposited into your Paypal or Venmo accounts or cash it out for specific gift cards. You can use the ibotta savings in conjunction with manufacturers coupons so you can stack a number of different savings avenues. This app does require a little extra work as far as taking pictures of the receipts but that doesn't take long at all. It's a great way to increase your savings on the products you already buy.
See all the details at ibotta.com HERE. .
This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them.