Here's an easy $5 in CVS Extrabucks rewards when you download the new CVS app and link your ExtraCare card!
I just received an e-mail from CVS with an offer for $5 Extrabucks rewards when I download the new app.
I do not know if everyone received the same offer, so you may want to check your e-mail or just follow the directions below to download the app and see if the offer is available to you.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to the App Store or Google Play store on your mobile device.
2. Find the CVS/pharmacy App.
2. Download the app.
3. Log in with your CVS.com e-mail and password.
4. Click Show Card & Deals on the app in the top left corner.
5. Link your CVS card (the app was able to load my card from my cvs.com account so I did not need to enter the card number).
6. Once the card is linked, scroll down the page to the available mobile app coupon offers. At the bottom of the list, I had an offer for a $5 Extrabucks reward for downloading the app. If you also have that offer, click Send to Card. The next time you go to the store, it should deduct the $5 off your total as long as you use the linked CVS card at checkout.
My $5 reward expires 2/15/16.
Did you also get the $5 offer?