Swagbucks has a great sign-up bonus for new members in October! And it is totally free to sign up.
If you haven't tried Swagbucks before, you can get a bonus $3 for signing up during October as part of their Three for Fall promotion.
You have probably seen me write about Swagbucks here on the blog. It's a site where you earn points (called SB) for things you're likely already doing online, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, shopping online and taking surveys.
Then you take those points and cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, CVS, Domino's, PayPal cash and more!
Unlike a lot of other rewards sites, you can cash out at any time, and they have gift cards for as little as 300 SB (The $3 Amazon gift card - every little bit helps)!
I usually cash in my SB points for CVS gift cards which means I use my SB points for free paper towels, free toilet paper, and free health, bath & beauty products!
Here's how it works:
1. First, sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE. Click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get an immediate sign-up bonus.
2. Earn 300 SB points by doing any of the Swagbucks activities on the site before 11/1/17 and you'll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus!
See below for the many easy ways to earn SB points. I usually earn between 75 - 125 SB points per day playing videos on the various Swagbucks apps and their website, taking surveys, entering the daily code that I post on the blog and answering polls.
3. PLUS, if you want even more bonuses, you'll get a $10 (1000 SB rebate) bonus for making your first shop purchase! That's in addition to the SB you earn for every dollar you spend.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events (which we post about here on the blog and Swagbucks posts about on their website in the Swagbucks Blog section.
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Recently, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago. I used a coupon code for a percent off when I made the purchase and qualified for free shipping and got the SB points added to my account a couple weeks later.
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!