The digital rewards site Swagbucks just hit a major milestone – they have given their members over $200 million in cash and free gift cards since 2008!
I have been using Swagbucks to get free gift cards since 2010. I cash in my SB points for gift cards to CVS, Amazon, Walmart, Paypal and more doing stuff I already do online, like shopping, answering surveys, watching videos, discovering great deals, and searching the web.
To demonstrate how big a number 200 million really is, here are some fun facts:
* 200 Million gift cards, laid end to end would stretch from Hollywood to London and back.
* 200 Million gift cards, laid end to end is 2X as long as the Great Wall of China.
* 200 Million gift cards weigh 625 tons, which is as heavy as 6 blue whales.
* With $200 million, you could buy 50,632,911 Starbucks Grande Frappuccinos!
See the infographic above for more fun facts.
Plus, they are continuing the celebration with the 200 Million Swag Code Extravaganza on Wednesday and a Facebook Live event on Tuesday (9/18) at 1:40 pm on their Facebook Page HERE.
The 200 Million Swag Code Extravaganza is on Wednesday, September 20th starting at 10 am ET!
Collect all 6 codes to earn a 50 SB bonus!
If you are new to Swagbucks, this is a great day to join (for free). See below for a sign-up bonus.
200 Million Swag Code Extravaganza Details
The Extravaganza begins on Wednesday, September 20 at 10 AM ET and goes until 8 PM ET.
There will be 6 Swag Codes released during the day worth a total of 50 SB.
The codes will be all over Swagbucks but we will post them here in the Comments section when each code becomes available. They are usually at 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm and 8 pm.
Set your phone alarm so you don't miss them!
Once you see the code we have posted, just head to Swagbucks.com HERE and enter it in the Swag Code box.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, it's the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl's and so many more! It's free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member. Look below for a bonus sign up code!
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 - 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB bonus when you sign up HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads "I have a sign up code" during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them.